Corn DipPrint Recipe
- 4 oz . sour cream
- 1 Cup shredded sharp cheddar
- 1 Cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1/4 Cup mayo
- 1/2 t . sugar
- 1 Can kernel corn well drained
- 1 Can Ro-Tel Tomatoes very well drained
- 2-4 Green onion tops chopped
- 1 t . Tony's Creole seasoning
- Mix all ingredients together and refrigerate for a couple hours. Dip will "set" while in the refrigerator.
This recipe is good with Fritos or Doritos “scoops”. It came to me from the wives of the two fishermen who stayed at Camp Dularge recently. They served it, and I thought it was a great new dip idea. It’s easy, and it can very easily be doubled. Furthermore, if you would like more sugar, and no Tony’s, the choice is yours. Start with this base, and then season it the way you like. They also add some Season All, but I prefer it without.
It was a hit at the Early Christmas party, so I will make it again some time.
This picture does not do the dish justice. It looks much nicer after it has set up for a while.