Welcome to Camp Dularge, your private getaway for fishing, bird watching, boating, or simply time away to relax and enjoy the Bayou community!
Whether you’re fishing for speckled trout, redfish, or bass, Camp Dularge is conveniently located to Falgout Canal Marina and Jamie’s Landing at the end of Highway 315. Also located near food, fuel, and bait shops. Rock’s Boat Storage is just two doors down.
At Camp Dularge, you’ll find everything you could want in a little bayou getaway for a week or a day. Why rent a hotel in town, when you can rent a whole house right on the Bayou, walking distance from the Marina?
** Please note: as of July 15, 2020 – Due to Act 184, we must now charge and pay State and Parish Hotel/Motel and Parish Sales Tax – 14.95%. We’re sorry for any inconvenience this causes our patrons, but it is the law. Thanks for understanding!
1917 Bayou Dularge Rd., Theriot, LA 70397
Call/Txt: (985) 851-7578
Camp Dularge Amenities:
- Fully furnished, with all linens provided.
- Sleeps 4 adults. (Families, please call me about children.)
- Kitchen complete with refrigerator, coffee maker, gas range.
- Charcoal Grill – please bring charcoal, etc.
- Outdoor fish/game cleaning table and water hose.
- Outdoor receptacle for charging trolling motors.
- Central heating and cooling and fans.
- Basic Cable TV (no Internet)
- Ample driveway for parking boats and vehicles.
- NO PETS ALLOWED out of respect for our patrons who have pet allergies.
Cancellation Policy: Cancel up to one week before arrival for full refund. After that, payment remains on books and patrons may reschedule within six months.
Tasks: Please strip ONLY the beds used, wash dishes, take out trash, hose down fish-cleaning station. If you prefer not to or don’t have time to perform these minor tasks, you will be billed additional cleaning fee via PayPal. All payments PayPal. Exceptions may be made for corporate rentals.