Please join us for a day of multi-species birding on private property and then on the Mandalay Nature Trail the weekend of February 21-23 in beautiful Theriot, Louisiana and surrounding areas. Overnight accommodations at Camp Dularge.
Friday, February 21 by 5 pm for meet and greet and then dinner and beverages (Feel free to bring your preferred adult beverage. Bottled water provided)
- Birding trip begins promptly with 7 am departure for private property near Houma, LA
- Noon-ish lunch at nearby Bayou Delight Restaurant (Dutch treat)
- More birding in the afternoon via bayou back roads
- Dinner and beverages back at Camp Dularge
- Breakfast and coffee followed by free time for local birding and pelican watching
- Depart by noon
Registration is open for 4 women OR 2 couples
$300 per person, all inclusive except for Saturday lunch
Birding equipment/guidebooks, hat, insect repellent, rain gear, boots, camera. (No Internet service provided.)
This form is currently closed for submissions.