My LilSis is playing tag with me, and I’m it. OK, here’s what I’m understanding about this. Someone tagged her, and she listed 7 weird things about herself on her blog, and then she tagged some other weirdos or nerds (depending on how you look at it) to do the same.
She tagged our BigSis, are you going to respond, BigSis? Don’t get me wrong, I’m neither weird nor nerdy, so I had to ask to be included in this game!
So here goes my attempt at trying to come up with (read: make up) 7 weird things about myself.
2) I am afraid to cut my hair
3) I sometimes guess the number of seconds it will take me to get from where I am to home and then I count them mentally
4) Ideas come to me more when I’m asleep than awake
5) I often wonder what it would be like to have been born someone else
6) I don’t want my grandchildren to call me grandmother, or granny, or grandma, or maw maw, or mamaw, or neenaw, or nanna, or any of those matronly-type names. So sorry, kids, I just can’t handle it.
7) I keep my toenails looking better than my finger nails
Well, how did I do on the Weirdness Scale of 1-10 with 10 being pretty doggone weird?
Now, I am tagging Trish. Ha! Ha! You thought you were getting out of this, didn’t you? Remember that you have to link to my blog in your 7 Weird Things About Me post!
And to combine this with a quiz I took, here are the results:
You are Marianne Dashwood of Sense & Sensibility! You are impulsive, romantic, impatient, and perhaps a bit too brutally honest. You enjoy romantic poetry and novels, and play the pianoforte beautifully. To boot, your singing voice is captivating. You feel deeply, and love passionately.
Except I don’t play the pianoforte. I mean, what is that anyway?