I finally worked out the best way to make savory roasted pecans that taste really good! So, how about I share that recipe with you for the holidays? You can buy pecan halves, of course, but it’s so much better if you have them shelled in the freezer and just waiting for a great recipe to use them in and to give as gifts this holiday season. This recipe is BW kitchen tested and approved and easy as can be.
Happy Holidays, and I hope everyone enjoys the pecans! I can’t wait to give mine out as gifts!
Cajun-Seasoned Roasted PecansPrint Recipe
- 8 Cups Pecan halves
- 1 Stick Butter - salted Or unsalted if you prefer
- 1 TBSP Tony Chacere's Creole Seasoning - No MSG
- Pre-heat oven to 325
- Place pecans in large mixing type bowl
- Melt butter in microwave or stovetop
- Drizzle butter over pecans and toss, coating pecans evenly
- Pour pecans into large baking pan, preferably in single layer
- Bake for 15 minutes
- Remove from oven, and sprinkle evenly with half of Cajun seasoning, then flip and sprinkle with rest of seasoning
- Bake 15 minutes more
- Remove from oven AND hot pan onto cool pan so they don't over bake
- Store in airtight container after cooling.